Pyungkang Yul - Calming Barrier Cream


Pyungkang Yul - Calming Barrier Moisture Cream (50ml)

 

"My holy grail cream of many years. The only moisturizer sensitive enough for me to use daily - all year round - Post derma plane or peel!"
 
Suitable for: All skin types!

Personal skin type:
sensitive | combination | acne prone

Tested on:
Myself obv! And my lovely & cooperative fiancĂ©!
(dry | eczema | blemish prone)



Trying hard not to write a novel here - but where should I begin?!

After having no signs of discomfort (and inevitably repurchasing the PKY essence toner - please see prior post!) I decided to give a few more things from this brand a try.
I know I'm not alone when I say I've tried {and failed} SO many moisturizers - {Daunting music ensues}
Luckily for me, (and my fiancé!) I finally came across this. He has dry, eczema prone skin, merely opposite of mine - And his face loves this as well!

This moisturizer is SENSITIVE yet POWER PACKED! It's Low pH formula is non-scented, non-greasy, and lightweight in texture. It is boldly hydrating, and the ultimate calming cream to quickly soothe irritated skin!
It glides effortlessly on the skin, providing the perfect absorption without all the stickiness.
I've enjoyed visible results and can attest that it holds true to its claims - It has repaired and strengthened my skins barrier beautifully!

So, let's get into it
Ancient ingredients? Of course!

  • Centella Asiatica Extract (Tiger grass, Cica, Madecassoside) 
  • Tea tree
  • Lonicera (Japonica flower extract)
Known for their properties to calm angry skin in a healthy way 

  • Ceramides 
  • 5 Hyaluronic Acids 
  • Panthenol 
  • Shea butter 
  • Squalane
For vitalization, and non-pore clogging hydration!


*FUN FACT*
Pyungkang Yul Eastern Medicine clinic specialized in treating skin and respiratory diseases for about 50 years. Through rigorous testing, they have selected natural formulations similar to that of smooth healthy skin that has completed skin irritation test with zero-irritation result; 20 kinds of harmful ingredients are not added; in addition, all ingredients are in EWG safety grade.




Popular Posts

Pyungkang Yul - Essence Toner